Sunday, December 04, 2005

My first posting on my blog.
The only reason I have a blog is because my niece has one that I read every few days. I wanted to leave a comment on hers and it looked like the simplest way to do that was to sign on myself. (Maybe geting my own blog is the only way to leave a comment?)

My first choice for a blog name was not available. Critterkeeper was an easy second choice because I do have a few critter around here that I do take care of.
More about them all next time.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM , Blogger Bristolcare said...

Of course I read your blog!!!!

Got myself a new computer. Just the hard drive. $175 and was able to save all my info from the 'dead' one.

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger Bristolcare said...

Hi Clive. nothing earth shattering on my blog, thanks for sighing on and leaving a comment

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home