Monday, December 05, 2005

Instead of telling you about some of my critter as I had intended, I must tell you about our son's cat.
Our son has a 'Park Model' trailer that he keep on our property. He travels a lot so I take care of his cat Faith, when he is not around.

An uninvited critter has moved into our basement, of the rodent variety. YUK.

My hubby does not like cats but seeing he is out of town for a couple of days I thought it would be great to bring Faith over to try and get rid of the rodent and get the cat home before son or hubby return.

I didn't bargain on the cat freaking out at being in new surroundings and dashing into the laundry room, which is also storage for what ever has no permanent place anywhere else.

I joke with people about my laundry room, telling them that they enter at their own risk. It is so full of "Stuff" that once in there it may be impossible to find your way out.!

The room is a nightmare for me but a heaven for a freaked out cat! She has found her way to the back and bottom of stacks of boxes.
She has not come out to eat, pee or poop let alone catch a rodent!

Not much hope now of retrieving her and returning her home with out anyone knowing about it.
Hubby is due home tonight and the rodent is probably laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home