Saturday, April 08, 2006

No picture to add today. Batteries need replacing in the camera and I haven't been out to buy more.

Saw a snake in the yard a couple of days ago. First one I have seen this year. We see a lot in the summer. Good thing I don't mind snakes, the boys, (our grandsons) love to catch them and of course have to bring them right to your face to show them off.!

I found a dozen or so duck eggs yesterday behind the goat shelter. Our niece gathered them up for me and I have put them in the incubator. It wasn't a nest so don't think I stole them from under a duck!
They take about 35 days to incubate so will let you know if any hatch.

2 Comments:

At 1:00 AM , Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

I'm guessing the snakes you and the kids catch are not poisonous !! Do you have poisonous snakes ?? Unfortunately, the majority of snakes we would come across in my part of the world would be poisonous. Apparently Australia has the highest number of poisonous critters than anywhere in the world ... snakes, spiders, whatever !!
Have a great Sunday, take care, Meow

 
At 1:55 PM , Blogger Bristolcare said...

Hi Meow.
No poisinous snakes around here. Just your plain old garden varity garter snakes.
We have the nasty brown recluse spider that can cause lots of damage if unatended but don't hear much about them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home