
The ducks haven't found a new way out their new enclosure for a couple of days so yesterday was a good day to start fixing up the fish ponds.
One pond needed the liner pulled back at one end and the ground shored up a bit.
It went so well that I had time to replant moss around it and now it looks as good as new.

Like most people I love this time of year.
In the winter our place looks desolate and uncared for, The spring changes that with all the new green shoots on the trees and the shrubbery starting to bud.
It is a new beginning again and design ideals start flooding into my head.
So don't bother me while I am thinking!!

Picture of my brother's cat Sweetpea

4 Comments:
I love your ponds and garden ... it must be a fabulous place to sit and relax. Love all your critters, too.
Take care, meow
Thanks meow, I am totally loving the planning and building of the ponds, walks, animal housing etc. The only draw back is we live right along side of the highway!
Who cares about the highway being there, you have a piece of heaven where you are.......looks so great!
Hi Pat. Thanks, I totally agree with you. Being close to the highway is a small price to pay for everything else I have here.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home