Among other critters I have rabbits.
Our niece and her daughter went on an outing together. They were traveling the county roads where they spotted a rabbit. They stopped. It was a baby rabbit and came right over to them. Not wanting to leave it on the road they took it home.
Knowing me to be a soft touch they phoned me to ask if I could take in a baby rabbit.
Our niece use to breed dwarf rabbit when she was younger and knew lots about bunnies. She told me it was a male and probably a couple of months old.
I agreed to take him and we built a cage for him and put him on the sun deck. I named him Winston.
I would prefer if possible not to cage animals so after a short time we let Winston out of his cage to run free on the deck.
I thought he might like the company of another bunny so I got another male rabbit whom I called Simon
Winston is black and Simon is blond. They are both very handsome. They have graduated down from the deck and run free on our 2 acres.
More about them another time.

1 Comments:
Oh Lisa the story has not been finnished yet...the rest is yet to come...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home