Before going outside to cut wood I thought I would take time to check my emails.
My friend in England was online so we had a chat.
I was at the computer anyway, so played a fast game of Luxor. Lost again!
Decided to make a couple of phone calls.
Finally got outside. Before looking for the right size wood for the chop saw that I have set up, I noticed the pump was not working in one of the fish ponds.
While I was hosing the filter out I thought the rabbits water dish could be topped up.
Then I had a great idea for a fence around one area of the yard, so I checked that out.
Got enough wood cut to get the fire started. Put the TV on while I was bringing in the wood and lighting the fire and watched the end of the program that was on.
Went back for more wood but walked down to the creek with the dogs and goats first.
Finally had enough wood cut to last a couple of days. I brought it into the house and before loading it into the wood bin looked at the fire I had lit earlier, I had left the damper open and it had burnt out!!
The TV is still on, pump in the fish pond is working, rabbits have lots of water, the dogs goats and I have been to the creek, I have talked on the phone, chatted online, played a computer game, planned a fence and cut some wood.
It is now 3 30 in the afternoon, my house is a mess, my bed unmade nothing is out of the freezer for dinner but at least my blog is done and the fire is burning again....Sigh...

2 Comments:
Lisa loves it when you take the kids off her hands. Don't think you will have a problem getting a few of them. LOL
Just joking lisa..lol
You sound like you are very rural what part of the Island are you on? Thanks for the kudos on my blog, sounds like you have your priorities right, blog first....rest later! LOL
Take Care.....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home