Monday, January 09, 2006

For fear of what my barricade might look like, Rob put a proper railing up to stop the goats coming on to the deck.

While we were working on it I locked the goats in their yard.
They looked so hard done by!

The rain has turned their area into a mud bath so I leave the gate open for them so that they can roam the 'People' area at the back of our house.(we are on 2 1/2 acres)
They have become very comfortable with their new freedom and I don't think they are impressed at being restricted to a smaller fenced area again.

In the spring we will be enlarging their enclosure to accommodate the two new goats we will be getting, wonder if it will be large enough for a couple of alpaca...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home