Saturday, December 10, 2005

An update on Faith the cat.

She is still in our laundry room. She will come out once in a while from her hiding place behind the washing machine.
I have been leaving the door open for her but so far I don't think she has ventured out of the room.
Even Though she will now come to me when I call her, I haven't bothered to return her to our sons place. (remember, I 'borrowed' her)
He (son) is away again and just her presance down stairs seems to have put a run on the uninvited critter that we had down there. I just have to hope it hasen't moved over to our sons home....!

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM , Blogger Bristolcare said...

Hey tell G that a rabbit in the house may help...I have lots to choose from.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home