Lisa here today , I am Diane's niece . I am staying with my Aunt and Uncle for a few days( I am taking a much needed sabbatical ). I love spending time here just as much as my children do. My favorite thing to do is collect eggs though it is not easy to gather them when they have been laid behind the goat shelter, I gave my Aunt a laugh though , watching me contort my almost middle aged, rather large body, trying to get them out .
I have had such a good time here and have had many laughs . I have fallen in love with Sam the Greyhound , he greets me with his toothy grin and snapping jaw and he has completely captured my heart.
Aunt die, 3 dogs and myself went for a walk by a river and man made lake and it was gorgeous . I took lots of pictures but am only able to access a few , I will post some . I also tried to take a pic down under the rabbit house to see if I can see any new babies . I couldn't get far enough in the burrow to see them , I did take pics of the last batch and of course they are very sweet .
I have enjoyed being here very much but I am also looking forward to going home to my husband , 5 kids, 6 bunnies and my dog.
Have a great day !!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home