Saturday, June 03, 2006

Our daughter took Keeper and Honey Bunny, two of our bunnies, in January for her two boys.
She found out last week that Keeper is a female and Honey bunny is a male.
It wasn't too hard to figure out because Keeper had 5 babies!
Honey Bunny is going to the vet on Monday to get fixed!

Lots of excitement going on at the moment because daughter and family put their house up for sale yesterday and are moving over here to the island. I think her dad and I are more excited about it than they are!

I am having problems uploading pictures from my camera to the computer. Must mean its time for my friend Sharon to come visit. She is my computer fixer. She always make it look so easy!

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM , Blogger Rita said...

How lovely to have your daughter so close, I miss my two loads.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home