I left the gate open at the top of our sundeck while I went out to get wood.
Becky, the goat, took full advantage of the situation and even more so when she noticed Kesha the dog had opened the sliding door to the dining room !!!
She made her way in and made it to the top of the stairs where there is a mirrored closet door.
It took me a moment to realize what the commotion was all about.
I came up stairs to find Becky posturing menacingly at her own reflection in the mirror!
My niece tells me there are 'Lurkers' out there who read blogs but don't leave a comment.
I think last week was 'De-lurking Week' When all the 'lurkers' were invited to leave a comment on all the blogs they read.
Okay all you lurkers...I am extending 'De-lurker Week' for another week on my blog.
hellooo...Any one there...???

1 Comments:
glad to know someone reads me...lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home