Thursday, January 19, 2006

I was at spinning today so it must be Thursday!

I didn't take my wheel with me this time because I am working on some sheep wool that has already been carded but not sorted too well.
Lots of second cut bits in it and it is a pain in the arse picking them all out.
I'm sure in years to come when I am a more proficient at this new hobby, I will chuck stuff like this out. For now I need all the practice I can get so I will pick this fleece clean, re-card it and spin it into wonderful yarn!!

Checked on all the critters when I got home. One of the rabbits has chewed through the water hose and water was squirting into their pen. Poor loves were all sopping wet. (They have a big house that they could have gone into so it was their choice to stay outside and get wet)

We have 3 more rabbits..I think that is 15 now.

I brought one of the new little ones into the house yesterday for hubby to see.
Would you believe he said....
."Awe, isn't he cute, He is a keeper for sure" !!!!!!!




So here is a picture of KEEPER sat on Robs hat

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM , Blogger Bristolcare said...

you and Zant need to talk nice to him...on your knees if nessasary...Bet your dad would build an awsome rabbit hutch for it
LOL
Just put the word out that I need homes for about 15 bunnies !!!
Yikes..It will probably be more than that by tomorrow..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home