
Here is a picture of BABE. He is being bottle feed and thinks I am his momma. I am sooo in love with him.
He follows me around the yard and 'talks' to me.
This is Maggie and her baby.I have named the baby Jenny, but
not sure it is what I will stay with.
Any ideas?

They have settled in surprisingly well considering the long journey they had to get here.
When Babe and Jenny play together I get next to nothing done. I start watching them and before I know it another hour (or more) has passed They are just so funny.
Rob is as bad. He has been late leaving for work more than once. He looks out the window and is hooked on all the goings on.
What great stress reducers critters are.

5 Comments:
golly first time i've found candian blog glad to find you. i like pictures so i take a lot of them. do you have much land i soppose you do since you have goats. my father had goats when i was a child. did you know they will kill snakes? they will rare up on hind legs and come down on the snake with their front hooves until they kill the snake. do you have snakes in canada?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Allotment Lady said...
What lovely goats. I have fond memories of staying on a farm in New Zealand where they kept angora 'mohair' goats. The owner used their wool for spinning and knitting. They were such characters
12:43 PM
Hi Pastsy.
Thanks for stoping by my blog.
We have snakes here but none are poisonous where we are.
We have 2 1/2 acres.
Where are you from? Do you have a blog?
They are so gorgeous! I love little goats, and big goats too. I think Jenny sounds fine, I sometimes take a week or two before the right name comes.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home