I have been vocally out of commission for almost a week.
It started with a headache then a sore throat then a runny nose. The runny nose turned into a plugged nose and then the usual snorting and coughing then the loss of my voice.
The voice went a week ago. Then my 6 and 8 year old grandsons arrived for the summer.!
At least they have learned that yelling 'GRANDMA' at the top of their lungs from the bottom of the yard will not get a response from me.
They now come within visual range before yelling for me!
Their logic seems to be, if I can see them I should be able to talk to them?
I have told them my ears are just fine, yelling is not necessary, if they need to talk with me they need to come within touching distance so I can talk back with them.
My headache is coming back. It will be along summer!

1 Comments:
Awww sorry to hear the germs got ya. Feel better soon.
Hugs
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home