Sunday, November 12, 2006















I took my spinning wheel with me and went to visit a friend one day last week.
She is also a spinner.
We shared a pot of tea, and both sat at our wheels as we chatted. It was a lovely way to spend a few hours.

We both decided we should try to do it on a regular basis.

I went with her as she checked and feed her live stock.
For long time readers, her cow April, is the one that we spent days looking for a while back.
April was pregnant and managed to escape from her field. Several of us froze as we searched for her in the snow.
She was found several days later and brought safely home. I took a few pictures of her with her calf along with a few other critters that my friend has.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to anyone who reads the comments.
Critterkeeper here. I am having problems with blogger and am not able to log on. My blogging days may be over !!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home