
My friend Sharon said it is time I left Butterfly World and updated my blog.!!!
Not a lot going on with me or my critters lately. Other than the fact the mink are back and have killed all my ducks. Except Duke.
We called Fish and Wild life to ask if they would come and set traps.
We were told our neibours live too close and may have cats or small dogs that could end up dead rather than the mink.
It is not legal for them to set traps here. All we can do is set live traps.
That is what we are doing with out much success.
We have a friend with a gun and a permit to use it.
I think it is time to call him to come over and wait for the mink to show up!
As an animal lover I never thought I would ever want, or see, an animal killed, after the slaughter I see the mink get away with, I believe if I knew how to fire a gun I would be able to shot them myself

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home