My family and I had a nice Christmas together.
I am looking forward to the New Year and like many others I have a few goals that I hope to achieve in 2007.
One of them is probable first on many lists and that is to lose weight.
It was only about 5 years ago that I was horrified that I was going over 125 lbs, I was mortified when I couldn't stay under 130lbs and now at just about 150 lbs. it is time to get control.
Even 140 lbs would be good about now!
I will keep you posted on that. If I don't, feel free to remind me...!!!!
Also on my goal list is to become a bit more organized and consistent.
A lot of things fall under that category and I need to break them down into specific things before I will see progress.
That in its self is a goal I think!
The hay manger that we made for the goats last summer was easy for them to waste a lot of hay from.
After looking on line at other mangers I had an idea of what I wanted and tried to explain my design to Rob.
He not only understood what I wanted, he was able built this manger for me and it is better than I had hoped for.
It has a deep tray at the bottom that catches the hay that

3 Comments:
Hope this works I'm having trouble leaving comments......
Love the manger, nice when they truely understand what it is you are trying to relay to them eh? lol
Hope your holidays were great Diane, and Happy New Year, may your 2007 be filled with mega love and joy!!
Hugs
Pat
That's a brilliant manger! I know just what you mean about the waste - pull a mouthfull out, drop half, pull another mouthfull out, drop most of that, pull.. etc etc lol!
Glad you and your family had a good Christmas, I'll be joining you in the weight reduction too!
Best wishes
Rita
Wow! That is one very impressive and professional looking manger! As for getting messy, I can tell you from my experience with horses, they'll eat the hay no matter how messy or poopy it is. It seems that we're the ones that have to have it in pristine condition for it to be appetizing.
With regard to your goals - get your intentions clear and the rest will follow. (Or so I'm told) Best of luck with all of that!
Carolynn
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home