Saturday, November 25, 2006

Well. Here I am, back again.
I was sure my blogging days were over. No matter what I tried, I could not get on to my blog. I wasn't even able to get through to the blogger help!
My friend Sharon, who has my blogger name and password, wasn't as willing to give up as I was. She called me last evening to say she had gotten on to my blog with out a problem! Go figure!!

Anyway, It started snowing about 1/2 hour ago. I love to see the snow. I went out to get some pictures but it is a bit too dark.
The critters however, are not as thrilled about it as I am.
The poor chickens huddled together under the outside table not wanting to venture from their only none white domain even though it was past roosting time.
I ended up going out and shooing them on their way to 'bed'
One of the chicken is not looking so good. I carried her in and put her in with Benjamin the bunny for the night.

It is now the next morning and it is still snowing and it looks wonderful.
First down side of it though is that the anual Greyhound Christmas Party has been posponed until next week. Greyhound owners from near and far travel to attend it but some areas have had a heaver downfall and the road are not that great to be out on, so we keep our fingers crossed for better weather next week.

The chicken looks better this morning but I will keep her in with Bengamin a bit longer. I don't want the other chickens to start picking on her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home