Thursday, December 21, 2006

It is raining again and the sky is looking full of a promise not to let up on the rain any time soon.
It is very dark and over cast at the moment.

This morning looked much different than it does now.
The sun was shinning and it was quite lovely to be out side. I was able to get a bit of clean up done in and around the goat shelter before the rain started again.
I also built two very simple boxes that I can place the animals water buckets in. The goats are for ever tipping the buckets over leaving not only them selves with out fresh water but the chickens, duck and rabbits as well.

I am looking forward to a good Christmas.
Our daughter is having bit of an open house Christmas Eve day that we will be going to.
Christmas morning she will be making breakfast for the family and we will open gifts. I will be cooking the Christmas dinner and the family will all come here for that. I think there will be 10 of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home