Sunday, January 22, 2006

I understand the concept of prioritizing tasks, I am just not good at implementing it.
My 'To-do' list is so long with things that have to get done I sometimes (most of the time) don't know where to start... So I don't..!
today's list includes some of the following:

pooper scoop (we have 4 dogs)
clean out rabbit house. (they chewed thought the hose and flooded their pen)
finish new rabbit hutch. (so I can separate the boys from the girls)
start a second hutch. (one won't be enough)
general out side clean up.

Inside the house is of course on going.
Every room needs to be de-bombed.
LAUNDRY (all ready on)
floors (with 4 dogs its a daily must do)
kitchen. Dishes etc
bed sheets needs changing
Office is a disaster
etc, etc etc

So what do I do...I blog about it..

4 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well let's see!! I would forgo the pooper scooping for a game of Luxor and why wash the floor, cause someone or something is just gonna walk on them again !!! LOL

 
At 12:59 PM , Blogger Bristolcare said...

crantie..I took your addvice and just had a game of Luxor..I am at level 6 1


What a big bad wolf you are lonewolf..lol

 
At 1:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love critters too. They give you unconditional love, always happy to see you, don't complain what you give them to eat and will follow you anywhere. They have attitude, personality plus and can always bring laughter or a smile. Nice blog.

Sharron

 
At 3:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would willingly swap your Sunday for my monday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home