
I was talking on the phone the other day to my daughter, I was not paying a whole lot of attention to anything going on around me.
The road outside our house is not a particularly busy one.
I started to wonder after a couple of cars slowed down as they passed our house if one of the rabbits or chickens had wondered onto the road.
still on the phone, I looked out the window. My poor daughters ear is probably still ringing after me yelling into the phone, as I hung up on her, 'I gotta go, my goats are holding up traffic'
The three of them were across the road! Two cars were stopped because them.
I ran out full of thanks for stopping and apologies for them being on the road. No one seemed upset and both drivers were smiling as they drove away.
definitely time for refencing!

2 Comments:
Glad they were safe, that happened to me while on the phone and my one year old escaped from the house and ran by the window...I said gee that looks like my son.....ACKKKKKKKKKK same thing.......LOL
At least you only had three to hold up traffic. My friend has 30+ and they got through the hedge onto Sodbury Common and the road that bisects it. She got a lot of phone calls to tell her they were having a grand time. Luckly they head for the far hedges and keep off the road. 30 is a lot to round up though!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home