Saturday, July 15, 2006


After a few cooler wet days, the sun is out again.
The grass seed that I put down is looking good and I am hoping a few days of the suns warmth on it will prompt a few of the slower growing areas to sprout a little faster.
I was told it would take about 3 weeks before the animal could use the area. Looking at it after about 3 weeks I think it will be another couple of weeks yet before I would let them in there.
Sectioning off the other half of their enclosure will be a bit more complicated to do as their shelter is there.
I may have to leave a few feet right in front of the shelter without grass.

I have been clearing out and taking out a few of the smaller trees in the grandkids 'Forest'. I seeded an area to see if enough sunlight got back there for grass to grow. Its looking good so far so will do the whole area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home