I was having problems with my car a few months back. I swayed back and forth about fixing 'Her' or selling 'Her'.
I really liked my car and decided to put money into fixing 'Her'. I was with out my car for a couple of month. The job turned into a nightmare for the mechanic friend that was doing the work. Finally, with the help of another mechanic, my 'Girl' had a new transmission and new engine. (Well reconditioned anyway.)
Long story shortened, after a couple of days on the road 'She' started making new noises. Something was now going on with the wheels or something to do with what ever it is that makes the wheels turn. (What do I know)
So 'She' had bled me dry and with a tear in my eye she had to go.
I counted my loses and bought a small truck.
I thought it was just what I wanted. Until I took the dogs for a drive. They have a hard time getting in and out of the back. I didn't realize how much I like having them in the car with me until they had to ride alone in the back of the truck.
I have always had a car with front wheel drive, this is rear wheel and is absolutely useless in any adverse weather.
I am on the look out for another car again. This time I will try to get one similar to the one I had.

1 Comments:
I'd hate to see your idea of 'big' truck! lol
Vehicles - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home