Well must say I am not doing so great putting my goals into practice.
Trying to get oneself organized takes a lot of ...well...organizing!
I am also in bit of a slump at the moment and that is the pits at the best of times.
I see a lot of area's that need attention and in my mind I can see the well organised end result, however, putting the required effort into doing the work is more than I want to deal with right now.
On a brighter note, I am doing OK with my cutting down on my food portions. The scale tells me I have only lost one lbs but I am not discouraged by that.
My clothes seem to be fitting a bit better and I feel better, not so bloated.
When I first weighed my self, if, I had used a tape measure as well as the scale, I like to think I would be seeing an inch or two being lost.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home