We have been asked if we want to continue fostering Angel until her forever home comes along.
Rob is in love and wants to BECOME her forever home!
I have said no to both requests.
She will make someone a wonderful companion but I am not prepared to take on another dog. It won't be easy to hand her over on Wednesday but that is what fostering is all about.

3 Comments:
I am not sure if I have mentioned this before, but I really think that you and Rob need to keep Angel. She is such an Angel and no bother at all. I just know that you have room in your heart and your home for the little Angel.
That is why you call yourself Critterkeeper !!! Do you not think you should be true to your name.
Love your forever friend Sharon
Sharon you are such a smarty pants! I know she is a love but I am not keeping her!!!!
Be strong! Lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home