Saturday, September 08, 2007



Well we still have our foster greyhound. Rob thinks it would be better for her to stay with us until her for ever home comes along rather than move from one foster home to another foster home. Yeah Right! he wants to keep her and he is stalling for time.
I have told Angel the Rottie's owner that she is too much for me to handle. I feel bad about it but she really does change the whole dynamics in the house.
He is picking her up next week.

It was the start up of our Spinners and Weavers Guild last week. My name was picked in the draw for a free years membership. How nice is that!

I looked after my great granddaughter over night last night. Her mum was feeling very unwell. She ended up going to the Dr who said she has an ear infection as well as the flu.
Baby Nicole is such a good baby. She hardly ever cries and slept from 10 00pm until 3 30am. Very good seeing she is only 3 weeks old.

6 Comments:

At 11:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a very cute baby!

 
At 7:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you still have the greyhound.
Great to hear you won the free membership.
baby Nicole is beautiful.
Sara from farmingfriends

 
At 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so weird, it's like they never went away, though they didn't have Theo when they went! And Joe thinks the house looks smaller. I wonder why we do that - make things larger in our imaginations.
It's the critter sitting that's always the problem, isn't it. Maybe the 'very one' will turn up and then you'll be able to get to see your family in the near future.
Thank you for your thoughts and good wishes critterkeeper

 
At 2:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about that. I've had trouble publishing my comments and somehow managed to publish the wrong one...please edit it! It's meant to be...
What a gorgeous baby your great grandaughter is. And how even more wonderful you're looking after her. You are a very special person.
I hope the fostering sorts itself out - it's very tricky when dynamics alter.

 
At 11:50 AM , Blogger Carolynn Anctil said...

I'm rooting for Rob. :o)) As a terminal foster parent myself, I can empathise. I may be taking on another little foster bunny. She needs me! What can I say. :o))

Isn't it great when we get little surprises in the way of unexpected gifts.

Your little granddaughter looks lovely. Enjoy!

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger Alice said...

Such a beautiful baby! and she sleeps through the night - who could ask for more... unless it is a beautiful greyhound who looks like she sleeps through the night as well :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home