Any one else get BLAH days. Silly question. We all get them I think.
I am having a Blah day.
I have a few health issues that raise their ugly heads once in a while.
chronic Fatigue with Fibromyalgia being one of them. (ME for readers in England)
I have been feeling well for a while so it is always hard to cope when it hits like an unexpected storm.
I don't even have the energy or desire to go to spinning today.
On a brighter note. I called a couple of pet stores about my rabbit population. Both stores said they will take some of the babies.
One store asked if I would bring them in today. So yesterday I was out catching the rabbits that were born out of the rabbit run. Not an easy task but food in the live trap worked pretty good.

I put them in the new hutch that I built.
Problem is I don't have the energy to get them to the store!
Hope I feel better tomorrow.
As for the rest of today I thing I will just give in to the way I am feeling.
I will listen to the CD that our cousins recorded, as I sit by the fire and read a book.

1 Comments:
Good luck with your rabbit population.
And yes blah days hit us all, especially when health issues arise, take care and feel better.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home