Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I finally got one of the rabbit hutches completed.
My dad would be proud of me.
He was always a 'Jack of All Trades' kind of a guy and I think he would be pleased to know that I must have picked something up from him because if I do say so my self I think it turned out pretty good.
Only problem now is I need to separate the boy rabbits from the girl rabbits.
I think I will have to call our niece Lisa over to help me sex them.
snicker snicker hehe HaHa hehe HaHa

2 Comments:

At 3:42 PM , Blogger Bristolcare said...

sorry lisa..I just couldn't help myself.
really, I need help sexing them.

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Good luck with the sexing bit...lol

And now I'm addicted to Luxor, tyvm!

Take care and keep blogging.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home