You have all heard the saying 'The more people I meet the more I like my pets'
Well I tend to be a bit like that.
that's not saying I don't have great people in my life.
I have a wonderful family and fantastic friends.
Its just that I really do enjoy being around my critters, so being bit of a self imposed recluse I love to just be outside with them.
When I go out in the mornings the ducks start quacking, the chickens come running, and the goats push each other out of the way to see who can get to me first.
If I don't look where my feet are going I might just step on a rabbit or two.
Now I know all this attention is really over the feed bucket that I am carrying, but boy it feels good have them all clamoring around me.
When my 6 year old grandson is visiting he like to go out and feed them.
I think he also loves having them all around him.
He will sit in the rabbit house for ages just letting them clamor all over him.

1 Comments:
Hi Pat picture is of Colin. Cool looking dude huh..lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home