Saturday, February 11, 2006



Good morning blog readers.

I needed to break the ice in the duck pond again this morning. It is cold but the sun is shining and it is a beautiful day.
I watched the goats yesterday follow the sun around the yard.
They would find a sunny spot and stand with their eyes closed, just enjoying the warmth.

My friend Sharon came for a visit and we took a walk along the creek bank. I'm sure it would have been a funny sight if we had been seen. Me with my 4 dogs, Sharon with her 2 dogs and the 3 goats out for a stroll..You gotta love it..

3 Comments:

At 1:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics!! Pat sent me here...

I'll be back. Your stories are great! I love critters too. =)

Dini

 
At 1:34 AM , Blogger Pat said...

GReat pics thanks for sharing........love the parade.....I for one envy your lifestyle.....

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Bristolcare said...

Hi Paddy..creek is down a lot from what it was a couple of weeks ago.

Hi Dini..thanks for stoping by.

Hi Pat..I think I am in a little bit of paradise here. I know I am very fortunate

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home