Do any of you use a 'Site meter' on your blog and if so is it working? Site meter is not recording anything past Jan 12th on my blog. Any suggestions?
Found a dead chicken this morning.
I was physically going out each evening and catching all the hens and placing them in the chicken coop trying to get them to roost and lay their eggs in there.
I even kept then locked in for a few days, they stopped laying altogether when I did that, even though I left a low wattage bulb burning in there to give them the required amount of light needed to lay eggs.
I let them out the day before yesterday. They all went back to their various places to lay their eggs and returned to the goat shelter to roost.
I have the live trap set and now we wait for the chicken killer.

1 Comments:
Poor chicken! What do you think killed it? We have foxes so all chickens need to be very securely fenced in. Luckily ours go into a barn which has a solid door on it - and they roost 10' up! Hope you manage to catch the killer.
I don't use a site meter, but from what I've been reading an awful lot of things haven't been working on Blooger recently LOL.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home