Thursday, January 25, 2007

The monthly Vancouver Island goat association met last weekend for the AGM.
Officers were elected and the years monthly meetings planned out in rough form.
I was asked if I would be willing to talk one month about Angora goats in general and their fibre and spinning in particular.
A scary thought to say the least, especially as I am still very much a novice at all this myself. However, as I am the only one who attends the meetings that has angora goats and the only one who spins I said I would do it as a means to promote the breed.








One member at the meeting wanted to find homes for a pair of geese and a rooster.
Guess where there ended up...Yep, I now have my first ever pair of geese and a new rooster. The geese I have named Andy and Lucy and the rooster is Mr. Bo Jangles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home