I don't like the way pictures are being loaded onto my blog.
I don't get to view the picture as a picture. Numbers, letters and cymbals are what is shown. I don't know where one pic ends and another starts!
So, the pictures below are:
Simon the rabbit. He is the granddaddy of most of the bunnies around here.
Arnie the rescued goat. still thin but looking better.
Duke and Duchess our Muscovy ducks.
Rooster.
3 goose eggs that I found behind the goat house.
Andy the goose.
And Arnie reaching up for the new leaves on the tree.

3 Comments:
I can see the nice pictures (that's B.Blogger for you lol). Over here they are all food! Many people keep rabbits in hutches outside of their homes as food. And there are a lot of Andy type geese in France, not all for foie gras, some for just eating. The French will eat anything, one of the first questions I am asked about the alpaca is 'Do you eat them?'
A true farmer I could never be. All my critters are pets. One just does not eat one's pets..!! lol
I ran into the same problem until I realized it was simply a matter of changing the view I was using while I was composing, or editing, from HTML to Text, I believe it is. Try that up in the top right hand portion of the page and it should work.
Enjoying your photos!
Carolynn
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home