Been a while again since I was on here. Still not liking the new computer. Still grumpy!
We have caught two raccoons in the live trap. Unfortunately not before they killed two of our Muscovy ducks.
Our 7 year old grandson found the second duck and was sad because it was Duke, his favourite duck.
I was telling my daughter that I would use Duke's carcass in the trap as bait but thought it would be two big to fit in there.
Colin, the 7 year old, who was sad about dukes death, pipes up and said "No problem Grandma, just cut him in half" Gotta love the logic of a child.

2 Comments:
Sorry about the ducks. How matter of fact children can be!
Sara from farmingfriends
Sounds like he's getting over it - lol, but one of life's not so nice lessons.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home