Friday, October 05, 2007

I am grumpy this morning!
I have a new computer. I should be happy, right? Well I am not!
I was using my old faithful windows 98 for years. Can't remember at the moment why I decided it was time to trade it in for windows XP!
I needed to re-install things like my printer, camera, webcam etc. I know, not a big deal, until little boxes pop up and say thing like, if you continue to install this program it may not run correctly. ??? I would be embarrassed If I told you how many times I told the screen to BUG OFF.
I can't find things. FAVORITES has disappeared, Blogs that I read, gone.
Webcam is working but the microphone is not. Little box is telling me I don't have one...

Got up this morning to dog pee on the floor. We have BIG dogs.
Went out to see to the critters and saw white feathers scattered on the ground, I followed the trail of feathers and found Duchess the Muscovy duck dead. I didn't go get a good look at her so not sure at this point what killed her.
I hope the mink are not back.
I hope I am not grumpy all day.

3 Comments:

At 12:59 PM , Blogger Pat said...

Isn't technology grande? lol NOT...
Been there and done all of that and I'm still here......you will survive...remember Gloria Gaynors song, keep singing it g/f!!

I have a date soon with a MRI machine.....I would rather play with a computer then be rolled into that thing....wish me luck...

Hope your day ends on a better note...

Hugs

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger Rita said...

It's so frustrating isn't it lol. It took me ages to find stuff again. Sorry about the duck, hope you feel brighter by now.

 
At 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am sorry to hear about your duck and the computer. Hope your day gets better. sara from farmingfriends

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home