Jenny is slowly getting over her mamma being gone. She is coming over to me a bit more readily now when I call her name. I doubt she will ever be as comfortable around me as Hey Babe is but she is doing better.
My car has been in the garrage for a while having work done to the transmision. The machanic now said the head gasket is also gone. Car really isn't worth the coast of the repair so I am going to count my loses and look for another car.
Rob has the sun deck torn apart. It needed a new rail and floor covering.

Should have been a fairly easy job for him, Of course it turned out to be anything but easy.
The support beams he has found out are rotten. So is some of the decking that he was planning on just re-covering. It has turned into a much more challenging job than he was expecting, but true to form he is taking it in his stride and fixing each problem better than new.

2 Comments:
oh i love your pictures and was so interesting to read about your daily life! I am so sorry you lost one of your goats! Hope you find the poisonous plants!
Glad to hear things are getting back to normal Dianne.
Doesn't Rob know that starting one job will lead to a thousand others yet? hehehe...... You are very lucky to have a handyman they earn their keep.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home