Sunday, March 25, 2007

A friend came over for a visit this morning. (Sunday) we were sat having coffee and a chat when I heard one of the goats give a louder than normal bleat.
I looked out the window to see Hey Babe with his hind leg caught in the small fence that is around the duck pond.
He had fallen over and his leg was twisted between the pickets, I dashed out to free him and had not too easy a task as I needed to stand him up while making sure his leg didn't twist any more.
I have put him in a pen on his own with lots of hay to lay on. His leg is very swollen and he can't put any weight on it.
I Will monitor the situation carefully in the morning before deciding if I need to get the vet out to look at it.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM , Blogger Rita said...

oooo, that sounds worrying, fingers crossed.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home