I have been tagged by Alice.
Once you have been tagged you are to write 7 random things about your self and then tag 7 other bloggers.
1) I was born in Bristol England
2)With my husband and 3 children I came to Canada in 1972
3)I have blue eyes
4)I have one brother
5)I have a small scar across my nose and another on my forehead
6)I enjoy spinning (fiber)
7)I am not very organized
Problem now is, I don't read 7 blogs. I will tag the ones that I read. I don't know how to link them to this post so you will have to read who they are on the side of the page.
Sara, Pat, Carolynn and Danica (who is not listed yet) will be tagged. Rita is taking a brake from blogging and Alice is the blogger who tagged me.

3 Comments:
Hi critterkeeper, Thanks for tagging me - I feel very honoured that you read my blog and thought of me. Thank you.
Sara from farmingfriends
great seven things - I can't imagine emigrating with three kids in tow - glad you did!
Also, good luck with the Princess adoption - you guys are very, very brave :-)
Okay, I did my list and it's on my blog.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home