oh, my poor Sam. I think Santa should bring him a new couch of his own for Christmas !! Tell him I will be out to comfort him next week !! I will bring biscuits !!!
Hey!! Cute fuzz family!! nice to see the others finally!! the chickens in the picture *believe it or not* are bantom cochin/ orpington. Well the broody hen was an orpington, but some of the chicks came out as cochin/barred rock, so my little Tofu Rooster got action in many departments! I have amaraucanas and orptingtons mostly, then some of the mixed ones thanks to Tofu testing his manhood at random. I have one leghorne, she's a GREAT layer, and I love her! I'm going to get a better variety next spring, hopefully some braumas, I did have one but it got yoinked by some sort of bird of prey when she was a chickalick.
2 Comments:
oh, my poor Sam. I think Santa should bring him a new couch of his own for Christmas !! Tell him I will be out to comfort him next week !! I will bring biscuits !!!
Hey!! Cute fuzz family!! nice to see the others finally!!
the chickens in the picture *believe it or not* are bantom cochin/ orpington. Well the broody hen was an orpington, but some of the chicks came out as cochin/barred rock, so my little Tofu Rooster got action in many departments!
I have amaraucanas and orptingtons mostly, then some of the mixed ones thanks to Tofu testing his manhood at random. I have one leghorne, she's a GREAT layer, and I love her!
I'm going to get a better variety next spring, hopefully some braumas, I did have one but it got yoinked by some sort of bird of prey when she was a chickalick.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home