Haslam Creek runs through the bottom of our property.
In the summer it is a fantastic place for kids and adults to come and cool down.
I spend a lot of time with my grandsons, nieces, nephew friends and even dogs and goats at the creek during the warmer days.
In the fall the salmon come up the creek to spawn so we get eagles, gulls and even bears cruising by looking for a fast dinner.
The winter changes the slow melody of the summer creek into a
spectacular but dangerous symphony of motion.

3 Comments:
Great pics Diane, do you ever have to worry about flooding being so close to the creek?
Oh and when can I move in with you? lol Love the setting and the eagles visiting did it for me, love watching them, go to Harrison Mills and Brackendale to watch.
Take care..
The path that runs along the creek was under water last evening but the house and animal are far enough away that chances are almost nil to us getting flooded.
You are welcome to visit any time you want.. LOL
well, I guess we wont be walking by the creek this Thursday !! LOL I would probably be doing a lot more squealing(than I usually do) if I were to try to cross the creek now !! I don't swim !!!!
Please keep them beautiful grandsons away from there, it looks very scary and just inviting enough for a young boy to want to tackle !! Cause really, they are just men in little suits, and sometimes forget that they are not invincible !!
See ya soon
So sorry that all your "beautiful snow is gone" NOT lol
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home