Saturday, December 22, 2007

Its almost Christmas.
I love the true meaning of Christmas but really don't like all the fuss, expense and rushing around that always seems to be part of the preparation for one day of the year.

Looked out the window this morning to see everything white with snow again. So beautiful.

Princess is finally free of the splint on her leg and is getting along pretty good. She has a slight limp that I am not sure will ever go away. The plate in her leg will stay in as long as it causes her no problems.
She is still driving me around the bend with her antics but Rob really wants to keep her, so, as well as working on training her I also have to train myself to put things out of her reach if I don't want it chewed or otherwise removed by her!

This afternoon I am taking my lovely goat Becky to the vet. Her arthritis has become so bad she is probably in pain all the time. I have been putting it off for far too long and know its just not fair to her.
Our other goat Molly is not in as bad a shape as Becky but she also is suffering with arthritis and I told the vet that I will probably bring her to him as well.

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas with joy and happiness in the New Year.

2 Comments:

At 2:47 AM , Blogger Pat said...

Merry Christmas from my house to yours Diane!!

Happy New Year!

Cheers.....

 
At 11:30 PM , Blogger Rita said...

That's a sad journey. How lovely to have the snow around you, hope it stays for the holidays, happy Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home