Tuesday, February 26, 2008





We have been having the most wonderful spring like weather.
Rob and I took full advantage of it and spent 3 days working in the yard.
The ponds were cleaned of the leaves that fell in and around them in the fall, the gravel pathways were raked and a new trail added joining the two paths together.
We had a bonfire burning and were able to burn all the branches that had fallen due to heavy winds or weight from snow.
Things are looking good.
I will take the camera out and take a few pictures for my next post.

2 Comments:

At 2:05 PM , Blogger Duppa Dee said...

oooh look at that fancy goose!! Nice pics, I love the spring, we have more eggs than we know what to do with!

 
At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your animals are lovely. Your rabbits are so white.
Sara from farmingfriends

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home