Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I came home the other day to find an orange box, plus the oranges that were in it, strewn all over the sun deck.
I came into the house to find a book torn apart all over the dog bed.
Bad enough if it were my own book, however, it belonged to my neighbor who had loaned it to my daughter.
Rob went to the book store to order a new one to the tune of $50 !!!

You know of course I am writing about Princess.
We received an email last evening saying a family had filled out an application and were interested in adopting her.
Rob and I talked about letting her go to a new home but decided we have gone through too much with her to let her go. As her foster home we get first refusal on her so I emailed back and said we would be adopting her ourselves.
The paper work etc will be competed next weekend at our annual Christmas Party that was postponed due to bad weather in December.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM , Blogger Duppa Dee said...

Wow she's got expensive taste!! Congrats on your new doggie!! I'd say she suits you well but with the peeing and the destruction, I think you might take that as an insult! She is a beautiful dog with a beautiful spirit, she suits you well that way, other than the dog part, I'm no good at compliments, Congrats!

 
At 2:42 PM , Blogger Carolynn Anctil said...

Hey, what family member doesn't have a few dysfunctional qualities? Admit it, her pack rat tendencies are what make her so endearing and set her apart from a regular dog. And, it provides good blogging fodder.

Just in case you think I'm feeling smug, I'm unofficially a permanent foster mom for my bunny, Sarge. He's such a good kid and he & Bear are such good friends that I'd be loath to give him up now, if I was asked to. We both knew that was coming...Ah well, I can think of far worse things than caring for a couple of furry characters.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home