Friday, April 11, 2008

Hi to Peggy. Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving a comment.

I had surgery 4 days ago to have my gall bladder removed.
I was only in hospital for a day! I am doing well and I can't believe how things have changed since I last had surgery, some 20 years ago.

I haven't been able to go out and see to my critters yet. I miss them.
Looking out the window as Rob tends to them just isn't the same as being out there my self. I am still tender in the area of the surgery and would hate to be bumped or jumped up on.

I sold Jolene, my Angora/pygmy cross goat to a friend. She picked her up yesterday.
I missed looking out and seeing her on the roof of the goat house this morning. I know she has gone to a great home but she was our first ever kid born here and it was hard to let her go.

2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM , Blogger Alice said...

congratulations on joining the gall bladder surgery survivors club! It took me just over a week before the tehderness went away enough to return to normal duties. Good Luck!

 
At 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better now.
Sara from farmingfriends

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home