Saturday, March 22, 2008

A sad post script to this post. The little doe that we named Easter, didn't make it through the night.



I have two pregnant goats, Selene and Jenny. They are due at the end of April.
Imagine my absolute surprise when Jolene gave birth to this little doe this afternoon! I had no clue that she was pregnant let alone ready to give birth!

2 Comments:

At 11:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool is that !!

I will tell Melissa, I would imagine that you can expect a visit from us tomorrow, if you are going to be around !!! lol Melissa will be so excited, Princess may not get her usual amount of attention !!

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger Alice said...

Soory about Easter. I hope your two planned births go wihtout a hitch.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home