Thursday, June 19, 2008




I have enjoyed writing about the simple things that happen around here with my critters.
Now It seems I am updating my blog less and less.
When I think about not doing my blog any more I feel a little sad. Can't even explain why it should effect me like that, unless it is because I feel like I am leaving friends behind.
For now at least this will be it for a while.

4 Comments:

At 6:06 PM , Blogger Duppa Dee said...

finding a life outside the internet is the best thing ever. We take what we have for granted, the internet is for visiting :) People forget that, including me!

 
At 3:20 PM , Blogger Carolynn Anctil said...

I don't think it's meant to be a chore. As long as you're happy. Take the break you need and when you come back, if you come back, you'll have fresh things to share. Nice picture, BTW.

 
At 6:09 PM , Blogger Alice said...

sorry to see that it has become a chore as I always looked forward to the antcs of Princess and the other critters. Enjoy your time away... but please come back with more tales sometime

 
At 4:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break away from the net - I too understand that it can be a chore especially when you, like me, have so many animals to look after. Take care and I hope to hear more tales from your place soon. You will be missed.
Best Wishes
Your blogging pal Sara from farmingfriends

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home