We had a large mobile home moved from our yard. I have been working outside quite a bit cleaning up the area where it was. Our son lived there for a few years until he moved last year.
I had no idea how much junk was left laying around under all the fallen maple leaves until I started raking them up!
It is a great spot to put the 6 Pygmy goats that I will be boarding for a month. Their owner wants to use my Angora buck, Hey Babe, for stud.
I have the fence back up that needed to come down to move the mobile and have a make shift shelter built.
Part of the porch was left and I think the goats will enjoy going onto it. Also I put an old table for them to jump on.
It all looks very Hillbilly-ish but it will serve the purpose
I hope to post pictures again soon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home