posted by Bristolcare @ 5:04 PM 4 Comments
What a lovely smiley baby and the dogs are cute too.Sara from farmingfriends
There's something about a cute baby picture that makes a day complete - thank you - she is just adorable!
I'm late again and I can't see Nicole's picture? Princess looks wonderful and your daughter's dog too, but no substitute lol.
Thanks Sara, Alice and Rita for reading my humble blog and for taking the time to comment on it.Diane
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I like my own company and am a bit reclusive.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
What a lovely smiley baby and the dogs are cute too.
Sara from farmingfriends
There's something about a cute baby picture that makes a day complete - thank you - she is just adorable!
I'm late again and I can't see Nicole's picture? Princess looks wonderful and your daughter's dog too, but no substitute lol.
Thanks Sara, Alice and Rita for reading my humble blog and for taking the time to comment on it.
Diane
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home