A very disappointing hatch from the incubator. Its day 25 and only 3 eggs have hatched.
The second chick to
I will leave the eggs a few more days. I have had some hatch in the past that have been a week over due, I will give these the same chance.
I received an email from a friend, saying that a client of hers has a Peacock in her yard that she does not want there! Asked if I was interested in having it.
Rob said no.
I have always fancied a peacock.....

3 Comments:
Have the peacock have the peacock! Sorry the hatch isn't doing well. I've never incubated any eggs or even let our hens stay broody so no advice to offer. A friend of ours who breeds bantams seems to have problems every now and again that she can't fathom.
Honestly, have the peacock they are no trouble at all, except if they take a liking to your car roof lol. Although I wouldn't have him if I couldn't let him roam.
You could probably make some decent pocket change if you started to charge a fee for visitors to your 'farm'. I'll bet school age kids would love it - oh who am I kidding? I would love it! May just arrive on your doorstep this summer....
Great picture of the chicks. What breed are they? I will keep checking in to find out how they are getting on and if you changed you mind about the peacock!
Sara from farmingfriends in the UK
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home