Looks like the peacock is a no go.
We live too close to the highway andI have been told peafowl can fly a good distance.
Rob is not into building any more fences or enclosures for me at the moment and I would hate to see it mushed one day on the road.
I had two phone calls yesterday about my rabbits. One lady said she would like to come by this evening and take two of them. The other caller asked if they could come out next weekend. My fingers and toes are crossed that they show up and take bunnies.
The shearer came today to shear Hey Babe and Jenny. Oh my gosh, They both look so tiny now.
I have kept Babe intact with the hope of using him for stud. T

4 Comments:
Aww they are so cute, but wont they get cold now ?? bbbrrrrrr I bet the fleece is just beautiful !!!!
Hey Babe gave about 7lbs and Jenny about 4lbs of fibre. It is very lovely and even through the dirt you can see the shine in it. Some hand spinners would give their first born for it..lol
Oh that fibre! You forget there's a slim goat under all of that fleece lol. Shame you won't be able to breed from him but he'll probably make a much better (and less smelly) goat now.
The pics are great, when do I get my scarf? hehe....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home